Tough dwarven pugilist with a stout heart and a love for alcoholic beverages.
Class Monk/ 5
CG Male Mountain Dwarf
82 years old
Speed: 30 ft.
- Unarmed Combat + 8 (1d6 + 5 bludgeoning)
- Belaying Pin + 8 (1d6 + 5 bludgeoning)
- Extra Attack (so 2 normal attacks + 1 bonus attack + Flurry of Blows)
ABILITY SCORES/SAVING THROWS
- Strength: 20 (+5)
- Dexterity: 13 (+ 1/+ 3)
- Constitution: 15 (+2)
- Intelligence: 11 (+0)
- Wisdom: 16 (+ 3/+ 5)
- Charisma: 7 (-2)
- Athletics +8
- Stealth +4
- Perception +6
- Insight +6
- Brewer’s Tools
- Mason’s Tools
- Navigator’s Tools
- Water Vehicles
- Stonecunning: Proficient in any check made to identify stone or precious gems and to determine structural integrity, make, age, et cetera. You gain double your proficiency bonus on such checks.
- Darkvision – 60 ft.
- Dwarven Resilience: Advantage on saving throws against poison and resistance to Poison damage.
- Dwarven Combat Training: Gain proficiency with axes and hammers.
- Dwarven Armor Training: Gain proficiency with heavy armor.
- Martial Arts: Considered armed when unarmed. Unarmed strikes deal 1d4 damage. You can also spend a bonus action when you attack unarmed to make a second attack.
- Unarmored Defense: Add Wisdom bonus to AC when unarmored.
- Unarmored Movement: +10 ft.
- Deflect Missiles: Use a reaction to deflect or catch a projectile ranged attack. When you do so, reduce the damage taken by 1d10+DEX modifier+Monk level. If you reduce damage to 0, you can catch the projectile and hold it in one hand. If you do so, you can spend 1 point of Ki to throw it as a ranged attack as part of the same reaction. You make it with Proficiency and it counts as a Monk weapon. You can’t catch bullets (yet).
- Slow Fall: You can use your reaction when you fall to reduce any falling damage you take by an amount equal to five times your monk level.
KI STUFF: 5 Points
Save DC 15
- Flurry of Blows (1 Ki Point): Immediately after you take the Attack action on your turn, you can make two unarmed attacks instead of one.
- Patient Defense (1 Ki Point): Take Dodge action as a bonus action on your turn.
- Step of the Wind (1 Ki Point): Take Disengage or Dash action as a bonus action on your turn and your jump distance is doubled.
- Stunning Fist (1 Kit Point): When you hit a foe with a melee attack, you can attempt a stunning strike. The target must succeed on a Constitution save or be stunned until the end of your next turn.
WAY OF THE OPEN HAND
- Open Hand Technique: Whenever you hit a creature with a Ki point Flurry of Blows, you can impose one of the following effects:
—It must succeed on a DEX save or be knocked prone.
—It must succeed on a STR save or be pushed up to 15 feet away from you.
—It can’t take reactions until the end of your next turn.
Backpack, Silk Rope (50 ft.), Blanket, Brewer’s Supplies, Hammer, Soap (1 pound), a Lucky Rabbit’s Foot pendant, Half of a Floor Plan for an unknown Castle.
This muscular dwarf is quiet but always finds a reason to grin. He wears a short-sleeved shirt, with dark trousers, sturdy shoes and suspenders. He has a cabby hat and his hair is trimmed short. He doesn’t sport a beard; he’s only got some stubble and a thick, well-maintained mustache. His arms and chest are covered in tattoos, suggesting that he has traveled widely.