Class: Paladin of Moradin (Oath of Devotion)/ 4
LG Mountain Dwarf Male )
70 years old
AC: 18 (16 Chain Mail, +2 Shield)
Speed: 25 ft.
- Warhammer 3)
ABILITY SCORES/SAVING THROWS
- Strength: 16 (+3)
- Dexterity: 9 (-1)
- Constitution: 20 (+5)
- Intelligence: 11 (+0)
- Wisdom: 17 (+ 3/+ 5)
- Charisma: 14 (+ 2/+ 4)
- Athletics +5
- History +2
- Insight +5
- Persuasion +4
- Darkvision 60 ft.
- Dwarven Resistance: You have advantage on saving throws against poison and you have resistance against poison damage.
- Dwarven Combat Training: You gain proficiency with Mason’s Tools.
- Stonecunning: You’re proficient with any INT check made regarding stone, metal or gems and you can add double your proficiency bonus.
- Dwarven Armor Training: You’re proficient with light and medium armor.
- Shield Master (Feat): If you take an action on your turn, you can use a bonus action to try to shove a creature within 5 feet of you with your shield; if you aren’t incapacitated, you can add your shield’s AC bonus to any Dexterity save you make against an area effect; you basically get Evasion.
- Divine Sense: You can detect the presence of celestial, fiend or undead within 60 ft.
- Lay on Hands: Heal a number of HP equal to your level x 5.
- Fighting Style (Protection): When an enemy targets an adjacent ally, you can use your reaction to impose disadvantage on the attack roll.
- Divine Smite: Spend a spell slot to deal an extra +2d8 radiant damage, +1d8 for every spell slot above 1st you spend. This does an additional +1d8 against undead and fiends.
- Divine Health: You are immune to disease.
OATH OF DEVOTION
- Channel Divinity: Sacred Weapon, Turn the Unholy
- Mason’s Tools, Gaming Dice
1—(3/day) Bless, Compelled Duel, Shield of Faith; Protection from Evil and Good, Sanctuary
- A set of fine clothes, a signet ring