An awkward, meek young priest with a love for the common folk.
Class: Cleric of Kord/ 5
LG Male Half-Orc (Ferelden)
20 years old
Speed: 30 ft.
- Longsword + 7 (1d10 + 4 – two-handed)
- Sacred Fire
ABILITY SCORES/SAVING THROWS
- Strength: 18 (+4)
- Dexterity: 12 (+1)
- Constitution: 17 (+3)
- Intelligence: 13 (+1)
- Wisdom: 20 (+ 5/+ 8)
- Charisma: 14 (+ 2/+ 5)
- History +4
- Religion +4
- Insight +8
- Intimidation +5
- Persuasion +5
- Darkvision – 60 ft.
- Relentless Endurance: When you’re reduced to 0 hit points but not killed outright, you can drop to 1 hit point instead. You can’t use this feature again until you finish a long rest.
- Savage Attacks: When you score a critical hit with a melee attack, you can re-roll one of the weapon’s damage dice one additional time and add it to the extra damage of the critical hit.
- Menacing: You’re proficient in the Intimidation skill.
- Divine Domain: Tempest
- _Channel Divinity (1/Rest): Turn Undead
- Destroy Undead: CR 1/2
- Wrath of the Storm (5/day): When you hit a foe with a melee attack, as a reaction, you can force the target to make a DEX save or take 2d8 lightning or thunder damage. On a success, the target takes half as much damage. Regain all uses after a Long Rest.
- Destructive Wrath: You can wield the power of the storm with unchecked ferocity. When you roll lightning or thunder damage, you can expend a use of your Channel Divinity to deal maximum damage instead of rolling.
- SPECIAL ABILITIES*
- Elemental Adept (Thunder): Ignore a creature’s thunder resistance. In addition, when you roll damage for a spell you cast that deals thunder damage, treat any 1 on a damage die as a 2.
- Martial Weapons
- Heavy Armor
- A scrap of cloth from an old banner, Holy Symbol of Kord, Prayer Book, Stick of Incense (x5), Vestments, Backpack, Bedroll, Canteen
0—Spare the Dying, Thaumaturgy, Sacred Flame, Light
1—(4/day) Cure Wounds, Bless, Command, Guiding Bolt, Shield of Faith, Protection from Evil & Good, Command; Fog Cloud, Thunderwave
2—(3/day) Spiritual Weapon, Prayer of Healing, Lesser Restoration, Warding Bond; Gust of Wind, Shatter
3—(2/day) Tongues, Remove Curse
This half-orc is not an example of the majority of his kin; he is tall and lithe, with soft eyes and a modest, quiet demeanor. He’s got short black hair and is clean shaven. His jaw is not quite as pronounced as many half-orcs, though his tusks are still visible. He dresses neatly and modestly, and he always makes sure his belongings are neat and tidy. He seems a bit nervous around people.