An eccentric novelist and expert in the occult.
N Male Human (Ferelden)
28 years old
AC: 14 (+2 Dexterity, +2 Leather Armor)
Speed: 30 ft.
- Sword Cane + 5 (1d6 + 2 bludgeoning or piercing damage)
- Pistol + 5 (2d4 + 2 piercing damage)
ABILITY SCORES/SAVING THROWS
- Strength: 9 (-1)
- Dexterity: 15 (+ 2/+ 4)
- Constitution: 11 (+0)
- Intelligence: 16 (+3)
- Wisdom: 15 (+2)
- Charisma: 18 (+ 4/ + 6)
- Arcana +8
- History +8
- Religion +6
- Stealth +5
- Sleight of Hand +5
- Investigation +6
- Deception +6
- Performance +6
- Persuasion +6
- Athletics +2
- Acrobatics +5
- Survival +6
- Skilled (Feat): Gain proficiency in three skills of your choice.
- Inspiration (5/day): You can give inspiration to one companion at a time, which allows them to add 1d6 to any d20 roll. It lasts for 10 minutes or until expended. You regain all expended uses after a Short or Long rest.
- Jack of All Trades: Add half proficiency modifier to untrained skills.
- Song of Rest (1d8)
- Expertise: History, Arcana
- Font of Inspiration: Regain all uses of Bardic Inspiration when you take a long or short rest.
COLLEGE OF LORE
- Cutting Words: Use Bardic Inspiration to lower an opponent’s attack roll, skill check, saving throw or damage roll within 60 ft by 1d6.
- Writing Tools
- Bottle of Black Ink
- Inkpen (x5)
- Blank Journal (x2)
- Letter from a dead colleague posing a question you are not able to answer.
- An empty silver snuffbox bearing an inscription that reads “Dreams”.
- Small Steel Mirror
- 12 Revolver Rounds (2 reloads)
0—Message, True Strike, Mending
1—(4/day) Cure Wounds, Detect Magic, Dissonant Whispers
2—(3/day) Cloud of Daggers, Hold Person, Blindness/Deafness
3—(2/day) Dispel Magic, Speak with Dead
This human is lanky and slim. He’s got shaggy hair down to his shoulders and a short beard, his eyes inquisitive, constantly moving and taking in information. He’s wearing simple, dark clothes with a long, black coat that reaches his ankles. He walks with poise, every step purposeful. He walks with a cane and a blade sheathed at his side.