Class: Transmuter/ 4
N Male High Elf
165 years old
AC: (+3 Dex)
Speed: 30 ft.
- Shortsword 3)
- Dagger 3)
- Longbow 3)
ABILITY SCORES/SAVING THROWS
- Strength: 15 (+2)
- Dexterity: 17 (+3)
- Constitution: 15 (+2)
- Intelligence: 18 (+ 4/+ 6)
- Wisdom: 13 (+ 1/+ 3)
- Charisma: 8 (-1)
- Animal Handling +3
- Arcana +6
- Investigation +6
- Medicine +3
- Darkvision 60 ft.
- Fey Ancestry: You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put you to sleep.
- Trance: You require only 4 hours of sleep.
- Elf Weapon Training: You have proficiency with the longsword, shortbow and longbow.
- Tonic Maker: You can distill from plants the basic ingredients of certain powerful medicines. They can combine to create Herbalism Kits, Poisoner’s Kits or Potions of Lesser Restoration (1/week).
- Magic Initiate: +2 Cantrips, +1 1st-level Spell
- Arcane Recovery: Once per day, after a Short Rest, you regain a number of spent spell slots equal to half your wizard level.
- Minor Alchemy: You can temporarily alter the physical properties of one nonmagical object, changing it from one substance into another. You perform a special alchemic procedure on one object composed entirely of wood, stone (but not gemstone), iron, copper or silver, transforming it into a different one of those materials. For each 10 minutes you spend performing the procedure, you can transform up to 1 cubic foot of material. After 1 hour, or until you lose your concentration (as if you were concentrating on a spell), the material reverts to its original substance.
- Speaks Common, Elven, +2
- Herbalism Kit, Poisoner’s Kit
0—Acid Splash, Light, Shape Water, Mending, Create Bonfire, Frostbite
1—Catapult, Ice Knife, Longstrider, Sleep, Color Spray, False Life, Jump, Mage Armor, Grease
2—Dust Devil, Levitate, Melf’s Acid Arrow, Knock
- A book of known diseases, a set of fine clothes, Wagon, Ox,